Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu with Sky Domes (4 Days / 3 Nights)
If you love adventure, history and nature but not so much crowds, this package is for you. The tour begins on the old Inca Trail and then takes the route to the Salkantay mountain (much less crowded than the Inca Trail and with impressive views of this and other mountains) to crown this super experience with the incomparable Machu Picchu.
- From 2 to 3 passengers – US$ 890.00 per person
- From 4 to 8 passengers – US$ 790.00 per person
- From 9 to 16 passengers – US$ 690.00 per person
Transportation: Private transportation to Mollepata and transportation to Challacancha. Vistadome return train ticket and transfer to the hotel.
Equipment: Dining equipment, camping equipment, sleeping bag, mat, first aid kit and oxygen bottle for emergencies.
Staff: Professional guide (English) and cook specialized in hiking.
Services: Food (03 breakfasts, 03 lunches, 03 dinners – optional: vegetarian menu), muleteer and horses, entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
Does not include: Extra expenses, walking poles (rent $ 20), extra horse (reserve it in advance), lunch and dinner on the fourth day, food not detailed here, travel insurance (we recommend hiring it in your country of origin) or tips (optional).
- Mask and face shield
- Original passport and copies (student card if you are students)
- Specialized waterproof mountain hiking shoes (with ankle protectors)
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Hat and gloves
- T-shirts (polo shirts)
- Pants with zipper over boots or comfortable pants (no jeans)
- Rain pants
- Swimwear (for the hot springs in “Machu Picchu town”)
- Sunscreen (factor 25+ is recommended)
- Insect repellent (for mosquitoes, 15% deet)
- Water bottle
- Water purifying tablets (Micropur recommended)
- Toilet paper and wet wipes
- Personal medication or personal medicine box
- Camera and extra rechargeable batteries
- Flashlight with spare batteries
- Extra money to give tips (optional for cook and guide). And for any emergency
I want to live it!
First confirm the availability of the tour, for the number of people and the desired dates in the following link: https://mayuc.com/book-now/. Then, fill out the form below.