4-Day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Enjoy a hike considered among the best in the world and arrive at Machu Picchu on a journey where you can appreciate not only the fantastic Inca ruins, but also beautiful and varied landscapes thanks to the different ecological floors. Here you have a lot to discover – the Inca Trail awaits you!
- 2 passengers – US$1,090.00 per person
- From 3 to 5 passengers – US$ 990.00 per person
- From 6 to 9 passengers – US$ 890.00 per person
- From 10 to 16 passengers – US$ 790.00 per person
Transportation: Tourist transportation to the starting point of the trek. Return train ticket to Cusco Vistadome and transport to the hotel.
Equipment: Kitchen equipment, tables, chairs, tents, camping equipment, sleeping bag, mat, first aid kit and oxygen bottle for emergencies.
Staff: Professional guide (English and Spanish) and cook.
Services: Food (03 breakfasts, 03 lunches, 03 dinners – optional: vegetarian menu), porters who will carry camping equipment, food and backpacks.
Does not include: Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu, Inca Trail, personal equipment or tips.
- Mask and face shield
- Passport (Requires entrance to Machu Picchu)
- Hiking shoes
- Warm clothes for nights
- Rain clothes
- Multiply T-shirts
- Insect repellent, sunscreen
- Plastic poncho for rain
- Sunglasses, hat or hat for the sun
- Personal medication kit
- Water bottle
- Student card (ISIC) if applicable
- Extra money in soles and dollars
- Walking poles
I want to live it!
First confirm the availability of the tour, for the number of people and the desired dates in the following link: https://mayuc.com/book-now/. Then, fill out the form below.