Urubamba River Rafting + Qeswachaka Bridge Hike + Waqrapucara – 3 Days Tour
Urubamba River Rafting + Queswachaca Bridge Hike + Waqrapucara – 3 Days Tour
This experience through the Waqrapucara, Queswachaca Bridge offers you the opportunity to experiment with two beautiful routes.
Combined with these two activities we offer you our 1-day rafting trip in which you will have a fun and safe experience.
If you want a three days of adventure through the Peruvian Andes, plus a combination of culture, Inca history and natural beauty and rafting, we present you this tour that keeps these three factors that will make your trip to Cusco the most unique of all, A day of rafting; a visit to the Q’eswachaka Inca Bridge, plus a trek to the Waqrapukara Inca ruins in the middle of a ecological beauty of the Peruvian Andes
Itinerary Queswachaca Tour + Rafting
Our adventure will begin at 9:00 am, departure from your hotel in our private transport, to “Cusipata River Lodge”, where you will be able to leave your luggage.
Our guides will provide you with all the necessary rafting equipment, such as helmet, wetsuit, wind breaker, life jacket ,paddle a safety talk (optional rubber booties) Driving for about 10 more minutes to the Chuqui section where we will start the trip with exciting class III and III+ rapids.
We will be in the Urubamba River for two hours with safe and fun rapids , arriving to our Lodge, where we will have a nutritious lunch in addition to enjoying a relaxing SAUNA. We have a ZIPLINE that crosses the waters of the Urubamba River, this Zipline has a distance of 100 meters . (Optional free)
Our rooms have comfortable beds and a natural and ecological environment, private bath and hot water, tonight we will spend the night in our lodge.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- All transports
- Professional guide for the three days
- First aid kit
- Oxygen balloon
- All rafting equipment such as helmet, life jacket, paddle, self emptying raft, spray jacket, wetsuit and
- Professional English speaking rafting guide
- Safety Kayaker
- Hot lunch at our private Cusipata River Lodge
- Transportation back from the river
- Hot showers, toilets
- We have a nice bar and a socialization
- Drinks and snacks
We Recommend to bring
- A small 20-litre backpack that allows you to bring all the things you will carry with
- Personal medication for
- Clothing (warm jacket / winter, rain pants, mountain boots, poncho, winter cap, gloves, wool hat with earmuffs)
- Water 2 liters per person
- Snacks, Chocolate, Fruit, Coca,
- Toiletries (toilet paper, personal towel)
- Sunscreen, 50+ factor recommended
- Sunglasses and sun hat
- Sun protection items (sunglasses, hat, or sun caps).
- Extra cash for your personal
- Personal medications. This list also includes muscle relaxants, tablets for pain and blessed for scratches, blisters on the feet (as it can be generated after several hours of walking).
- Trekking poles (specially recommended for steep descents, you can rent it with us)
- Extra money. If you want to rent a horse
- We recommend that you take only what is necessary to enjoy your tour and leave the rest of your belongings at our
- You need to wear a complete change of dry.
Reconstruction and Annual Maintenance of the Queswachaca Bridge
The bridge of “Queswachaca” requires an annual maintenance in the month of June by four local communities, because the straw (Ichu) used for its construction begins to decompose, the reconstruction takes place 3 days before the second Sunday of June and the 4th day concludes with a folkloric festival, where you can share the traditions and customs that this community inherited from the Incas.
To confirm your reservation just send us USD 80.00 per person and your trip application Our accounting department will contact you in less than 24 hours, with your invoice and voucher.