Trek to Queswachaca Bridge + Urubamba Rafting 2 Days
Queswachaca Bridge Tour + Urubamba Rafting 2 Days
This tour offers you the opportunity to do two activities, a walk to one of the Inca bridges that is still preserved to this day. The Queswachaca Bridge is a rope bridge made with Inca techniques and knowledge which has been transmitted from generation to generation until today for approximately 600 years. The Queswachaca Bridge is built crossing the waters of the Apurimac River and belongs to the road network of the Qapaqñan.
Mayuc with more than 40 years of experience, in adventure travel trips offer you 1 day of rafting on the Urubamba River, is fun and safe the rapids are Class III and III + .
Modality: Adventure, cultural and ecological
Duration: 2 days
Degree of difficulty: moderate,
Languages: English, Spanish
Return time: 5:00 pm approximately to our Lodge in Cusipata
Maximum number of participants: 20 per group
Recommended Departures: recommended March to November
Maximum height: 3, 800 masl
Rafting trip on the Urubamba river plus visit to the ancient inca bridge.
Our 2-day tour starts at 8:30 am when we pick you up from your hotel, we will drive in our private transport for an hour and a half until we reach our private lodge “Cusipata River Lodge”, here we can leave our luggage.
Our professional rafting guides (English and Spanish) will provide you with all the rafting equipment such as helmet, wetsuit, spray jacket, paddle and self bailing rafts. (optional rubber booties) . A safety talk for this great adventure. Then we drive for 10 more minutes to the section of “Chuqui”, where we will float for about 2 hours , there will be class III and III+.Arriving at “Cusipata River Lodge”, here we can enjoy a delicious lunch,you can use our SAUNA to relax after your adventure.
Free Zip-line activity, which consists of 2 cables that cross the Urubamba River from our Lodge to the mountain, take advantage of this activity full of adrenaline.
In our lodge we have hot showers, bathrooms, relaxing sauna and a rustic dining area where you can share good times with other adventurers also a bonfire under the stars of the southern hemisphere .In addition you can visit the town of Cusipata and have a vivential activity with the people of the town, as acquiring nice souvenirs that will make your trip unforgettable.
On that same night you will receive a talk from our guides for the next day’s hike.
Overnight at Cusipata River Lodge.
In our Lodge we have pleasant rooms with private bath and hot water, here we will spend the night lulled by the waters of the river Urubamba.
- Professional guides
- Round trip transport
- All rafting equipment such as helmet, life jacket, paddle, raft, spry jacket, wetsuit and (Optional rubber booties).
- Professional rafting guide in English or Spanish
- Safety Kayaker
- Hot lunch at our Cusipata River Lodge.
- Transportation back from the river
- Relaxing sauna.
- Hot showers, toilets
- We have a nice bar and a socialization area.
- ZIPLINE activity in our Lodge
What is not included in the tour
- You need to bring a full set of dry clothes for the rafting day.
- Sunscreen, factor 50, recommended
- A small towel
- A swimsuit to wear under the wetsuit
- A good positive mental aptitude
- Warm clothing for the night
- Rain Parka
What you need to bring:
We recommend that you take only what is necessary to enjoy your tour and leave the rest of your belongings at our Lodge.
- A small backpack of 20 liters that allows you to introduce all the things that you will take with you.
- Adequate clothing for walking, waterproof and comfortable walking shoes, shorts, long pants, sports t-shirts, rain jacket or rain poncho.
- A bottle/canteen with water we recommend at least one litre of water.
- Personal medicines.
- Sun protection items (sunglasses, hat, or sun caps).
- Extra cash, for your personal expense.
- You need to bring a full set of dry clothes for rafting day.
- Sun block, factor 50, recommended
- A small towel for rafting day
- A bathing suit to wear underneath the wetsuit
- A good positive mental aptitude for these days of Adventure
To confirm your reservation, just send us US $ 80 per person and your travel request. Our reservations department will contact you within 24 hours with your invoice and receipt.