Rainbow Mountain and Urubamba Rafting Express
Rainbow Mountain and Urubamba Rafting ExpressRainbow Mountain + Rafting Tour.- If you are a person who wants to do several adventure tours in Cusco but you do not have much time… Well, this is for you!…… Rainbow Mountain and Rafting Express !!!! Visit Rainbow Mountain in the morning and Rafting in the afternoon.
Highlights of Rainbow Mountain and Rafting Tour – Full Da
Departure from Cusco in a private transportation to “Cusipata River Lodge”. In the morning early departure to Rainbow Mountain where we will be the first ones there , excellent views of this magnificent site with out the crowds that arrive later on. Drive back to the lodge to start our rafting activity , enjoying a fun and safe adventure with class III rapids , late afternoon returning to Cusco.
Itinerary Rainbow Mountain + Rafting Tour:
Rainbow Mountain + Rafting Tour.- Transfer from Cusco to Cusipata River Lodge (CRL) at 6:00 p.m. arriving at the lodge at 7:30 pm.
There are rustic comfortable rooms with private bathrooms with hot water and good hotel mattress. To comfortably sleep under the whisper of the river. Dinner included.
- Transfer from the hotel to the Cusipata River Lodge
- Also Transfer to the Mountain and back
- Professional guide (English & Spanish)
- Meals: Breakfast (B) lunch (L) Dinner (D)
- Oxygen bottle and First aid kit
- Tips, laundry, etc.
- (Optional Horse Rental)
You Need to Bring for the Rainbow Mountain Tour
- Good trekking shoes.
- Personal toiletries.
- Personal medicine kit (medicines to prevent altitude sickness).
- Walking stick with rounded rubber tip. (optional)
- Hat or cap.
- Long-sleeved shirts
- Bottle of water.
- Dehydrated fruits, candies and chocolates
- Gloves, scarf, wool socks.
- Rain Parka or poncho for the rainy season (November to March).
- Long pants.
- Sweaters and a jacket
- Small Backpack.
- Warm clothes in case of cold (jersey and jacket).
You need to Bring for Rafting day
- A complete set of dry clothing.
- A pair of tennis shoes for the river. Rubber booties (optional).
- Sun Block.
- A small towel.
- A bathing suit to wear under the wetsuit.
- A good positive mental aptitude.
MINIMUM 2 Persons: IT IS RECOMMENDED 1 OR 2 DAYS OF THE PREVIOUS ACCLIMATIZATION BEFORE GOING UP TO THE MOUNTAIN.
To confirm your reservation just send us USD 60.00 per person and your trip application Our accounting department will contact you in less than 24 hours, with your invoice and voucher.