Machupicchu Full Day Tour
Full Day Machu Picchu Tour
Machu Picchu is also called as one of the best mountains in the world because it has the best ruins of an incredible empire this wonder was built by the majesty of the Inca men of the country of Peru.
The ruins of Machu Picchu belong to an Inca village built in the fifteenth century, are in a place of difficult access, is protected by its location that also helps to keep it the same way the Incas left it was hidden for so many is believed to have been built during centuries of 1450 AD this citadel was inhabited by about a thousand people belonging mostly to the most prominent families of the Inca Empire with their servants.
The ruins of Machu Picchu are the most emblematic of Peru as cultural heritage of tourism in Peru and also recognized as cultural heritage of UNESCO.
They were discovered by the English archaeologist Hiram Bingham the main ruin Machu Picchu this wonder is like one of the most important built or monumental sets and impressed the planet.
The ruins of Machu Picchu are surrounded by an immense jungle of impotent mountains located in the province of Urubamba, department of Cuzco, Peru.
One of the greatest legends of the Ruins of Machu Picchu is that they say that this citadel awakens a particular interest in the whole world and is undoubtedly the best expression of the Andean man’s capacity and work.
This archaeological site is divided into two sectors that cover 20 hectares which are: The agricultural sector has terraces built on the slopes of the mountains. The urban sector is formed by diverse constructions and squares, among which the Temple of the Sun stands out, Intiwatana is also known as a solar observatory, Temple of the Three Windows, Main Temple and Condor Sector.
Archaeology among the most outstanding is also the Intihuatana stone, which means “place where the sun is tied”, is known as the sacred “sundial” of the Incas.
This astronomical observatory calendar measured time (solstice and equinox) by effects of light and shadow, and served as a stone altar. The Sacred Square, the largest in Machu Picchu, was the Ceremonial Center and is surrounded by three temples: the Main Temple in the center, the Temple of the Three Windows on the right and the Sacristy.
The ruins were based on the classical Inca architecture is composed of huge blocks of polished granite, carved and cut so precisely that they are joined and intertwined without the use of mortar.
The walls are inclined inwards, with trapezoidal doors and openings that balance the structure and make them resistant to the frequent earthquakes in the area. It remains a mystery how the Incas moved and placed these huge blocks of stones and how long it took for them to open up to make this beautiful wonder.
Early in the morning transfer to the train station to catch the train to Aguas Calientes, for a full day tour of Machu Picchu, this legendary “Lost City of the Incas”
was hidden for centuries by the jungle and rediscovered in 1911 by Hiran Bigman The cities astronomical observatory (Intihuatana) is the only one known in
existence. Many beautiful temples, terraces and intricate stone work.
Afternoon return to Cusco , lunch included.
Included in the Trip
- Transfer Hotel/Train station /Hotel
- Train ticket round trip Vistadome
- Official guide
- Bus ticket Aguas calientes /Machupicchu/Aguas calientes
- Entrance ticket Machupicchu
- Light tennis shoes or sandals for the river
- Cap or hat
- Sweatshirt and sweat pants for the camp
- Extra pair of tennis shoes for the camp
- Flash light with spare batteries
- Short pants
- Water bottle-Insect repellent
- A most friendly and positive mental attitude
We Recommend to bring
- Your passport, ISIC Student ID for students and DNI for Peruvians.
- Personal travel insurance.
- If you purchased your Sacred Valley day tour ticket using an ISIC card, carry your ISIC card with you at all time.
- During the tour wear light clothes, but bring along a jacket just in case.
- In the rainy season bring rain gear.
- Bring your personal medication if you are taking prescription meds.
- Take along sunglasses, sunscreen, and a cap.
- Take your camera and extra batteries as needed.
- Bring extra cash in small denominations for your personal purchases.
Pricing Private Service
To confirm your reservation just send us US$ 250.00 per person and your trip application Our accounting department will contact you in less than 24 hours, with your invoice and voucher..