Lima Paracas Nazca Lines 2D-1N
Overview Lima-Paracas-Nazca Lines
This amazing trip will let us know The Paracas National Reserve which main purpose is to preserve the sea ecosystem and protect the historical cultural heritage, as well asThe Ballestas Islands that form an important wildlife reserveand are located off the coast of the Paracas National Reserve, and also we will visit the famous Nazca lines, a series of ancient geoglyphsthat have been designated a UNESCOWorld Heritage Site. A unique experience in just three unforgettable days!!!
Highlights of Lima Paracas Tour
Live a different experience in our tour of Lima-Paracas-nazca, discover the ancient culture of the Paracas, the paradise of these bays accompanied by Peruvian history, will be a wonderful experience, discover the enigmatic Nazca Lines, in a flight that will take you on a journey through time, are 2 Days and 1 Night of adventure that you can combine with other tours we offer
Itinerary Lima Paracas Tour
Include in the 2-Days Inca Trail
- Private transportation Lima/Paracas/Nazca/Lima
- English speaking guide.
- Visit to the places mention on program.
- 1 night at the hotel in Nazcas .
- Boat ride to the Ballestas Island.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines.
- Visit to the Pre-Inca tumbs
- Entrance ticket to different places.
- Meals while on the tour.
- Laundry, Liquor, tips.
We Recommend to bring to the Short Inca Trail
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Light clothes
- Mosquito repellent
- Water bottle
- Windbreaker jacket, hat, sunblock, sunglasses
- Chocolates, candies, and other snacks.
- Camera with good batteries
- Extra money in “Soles” (Peruvian national currency)
Prices Lima Paracas Tour
From 2 to 3 participants
From 5 to 7 participants
From 8 to 16 participants
o confirm your reservation just send us US$ 500.00 per person and your trip application Our accounting department will contact you in less than 24 hours, with your invoice and voucher.