Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2 Days / 1 Night
2-Days Inca Trail to Machupicchu – Overview
This 2-Days Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is a good alternative for people with little time to spare, to get to know at least part of the famous Inca trail to Machu Picchu. We begin our trek at a moderate altitude of 2,500 meters, going through a tropical rainforest, you will hike up for about 4 hours until you reach the spectacular ancient ruins of Winay Wayna (Forever Young). Late in the afternoon, we will arrive at the Inti Punku (Gates of the Sun), the original entry to the mysterious “Lost City of the Incas”, Inka Trail Machu Picchu.
We will take a bus down to Aguas Calientes where you spend the night in a hotel of your choice. The next day, hike up to the Pyramid shape Huayna Picchu escorted by your guide. Late afternoon train back to Cusco.
We are proud to say that we run Ecological safe trips and that we try to recycle everything possible
The 2-Days Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu takes approximately 6 to 7 hours to reach Inti Punku (Sun Gate), where you can get the great panoramic views of Magnifitc Machu Picchu2 Days . after finished you can take photos at Sun Gate we have another chance to take more shots at the classical spot where every people takes those classic postcard photos
The 2-Days Inca Trail to Machu Picchu will be closed in February by order of the Ministry of Culture to carry out conservation, maintenance and cleaning work. This trip be reopened on March 1st.
Highlights of Short Inca Trail 2 Days to Machu Picchu
- Amazing mountain ranges of Veronica
- Beautiful traditional villages
- Amazing tropical forest of grassland
- Natural Flora and fauna
- History and cultural immersion
- Beautiful streams and white cascades
- Delicious food and traditional cuisine
- Amazing wonder of the 2 day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Itinerary Short Inca Trail
Include in the 2-Days Inca Trail
- Transfer from the hotel to the train to
- Machupicchu station and back
- Train ticket rountrip to Machu Picchu
- Professional guide (English & Spanish)
- Meals: 1 lunch
- Oxygen bottle and
- First aid kit
- Entrance ticket to the Inka trail to Machu Picchu(us $ 60 for adults or us $ 35 for students with ISIC card)
- Hotel In Machu Picchu or Aguas Calientes
- Meals at Machu Picchu or Aguas Calientes
- Tips, laundry, etc.
We Recommend to bring to the Short Inca Trail
- Trekking Shoes
- Light clothes
- Mosquito repellent
- Water bottle
- Windbreaker jacket, hat, sunblock, sunglasses rain parka
- Chocolates, candies, and other snacks.
- Camera with good batteries
- Extra money in “Soles” (Peruvian national currency)
* Clients do not carry anything but a day pack.
FIXED DEPARTURE: DAILY
NOTE: Before sending your deposit for the Inca Trail, please make sure to contact us at email@example.com. to see if there are permits available for the date of your choice. According to government regulations, only 500 people can enter the Inca Trail each day, this includes porters, cooks, guides, and tourists there are 180 authorized tour operators, as ourselves and permits are sold out on a first pay basis.
2-Days Inca Trail Recommendations
One or two days before starting this Short Inca Trail you need to acclimatize to the altitude of Cusco. You need to rest as much as possible, eat little, drink plenty of liquids; especially the coca tea that has known healing and digestive properties. These recommendations will prevent you from being affected by “soroche” or altitude sickness.
Pricing Short Inca Trail
From 2 to 3 participants
From 4 to 8 participants
From 9 to 16 participants
To confirm your reservation just send us USD 250.00 per person and your trip application Our accounting department will contact you in less than 24 hours, with your invoice and voucher.