Inca Trail Availability 2021
If you want to make the internationally well known Inca Trail, known as one of the 5 best walks in the world, the Inca Trail season has already started, many adventurers from all over the world plan their itineraries and start making their reservations to reach their next destination, Macchu Picchu. This great adventure awaits you, which has an antiquity of 500 years old. The spaces are limited to 500 spaces available to travel the Inca Trail.
Travelers from all over the world travel to know and personally experience the Inca Trail that the majestic Incas traveled more than 500 years ago. The Inca Trail or Cápac Ñan, was undoubtedly one of the wonders of Tahuantinsuyo. The Spanish conquerors when they arrived in Cusco were amazed by the perfection and finish of the construction of the roads.
Inca Trail Availability, October 2020
- 1No Spaces
- 2No Spaces
- 3No Spaces
- 4No Spaces
- 5No Spaces
- 6No Spaces
- 7No Spaces
- 8No Spaces
- 9No Spaces
- 10No Spaces
- 11No Spaces
- 12No Spaces
- 13No Spaces
- 14No Spaces
- 15No Spaces
- 16No Spaces
- 17No Spaces
- 18No Spaces
- 19No Spaces
- 20No Spaces
- 21No Spaces
- 22No Spaces
- 23No Spaces
- 24No Spaces
- 25No Spaces
- 26No Spaces
- 27No Spaces
- 28No Spaces
- 29No Spaces
- 30No Spaces
- 31No Spaces
Note: The Inca Trail WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING THE FEBRUARY FOR MAINTENANCE AND ALSO WHY IT IS RAIN SEASON.
Did not find a space for the Classic Inca Trail 4 Days / 3 Nights? You can take the short 2-day Inca Trail that is more available.
Here you can find the Inca Trail Availability to Machu Picchu provided by the Ministry of Culture. You should also consider the following:
- In February it is a rainy season so the Ministry of Culture CLOSES the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. and also because the Inca Trail is maintained
- The spaces we handle are the same as any other agency.
- The amount of spaces for the Inca Trail is very variable. Sometimes the agencies buy many spaces in a short time, do not be surprised if in an instant the available spaces are exhausted.
- The following spaces are for the Short Inca Trai 2 days or Classic Inca Trail for 4 days.
- Inca Trail Spaces is administered by the Ministry of Culture. Only they can control and authorize access to the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- The Inca Trail has a capacity of 500 spaces each day
Recommendations for traveling to the Inca Trail
- The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu closes the month of February by order of the Ministry of Culture since maintenance work is carried out, that is why the income is restricted.
- The Inca Trail Oficial Spaces seen on the official website is shown in real time for all, which is why if it does not find availability, it will not exist in the other agencies.
- The availability to make the Inca Trail usually varies quickly, we recommend making the reservation and payment as soon as possible, 3 to 4 months in advance of your vacation, avoid last-minute inconveniences and do not stay with the desire to enjoy one of the best Adventure hikes in the world.
- The spaces available are for the Inca Trail 2 days / 1 night and the Classic or Traditional Inca Trail of 4 days / 3 nights.
- The Inca Trail availability is managed by the Ministry of Culture of Peru, it is the only organization to control and authorize access to the Inca Trail.
- There is a limitation per day to perform the Inca Trail in accordance with Resolution No. 02-2.003-LU-CD, access to the Inca Trail is limited to 500 permits per day, this amount includes tourists, porters, chefs, and guides.
- In Mayuc, we know you do not want to miss the Inca Trail hike, so we recommend you call us [tollfree] or if you want you can contact us by WhatsApp [whatsapp], we will give you the ease of booking and make your payments, and in minutes your trip you are already insured, and you will also receive your confirmation by mail, or write to our email [email].
How can I book the Inca Trail in 2021?
To Reserve the Inca Trail Tour has a unique way and is through an authorized travel agency and months in advance (We recommend). By Peruvian State Standard, you are required to be part of a group that is led by a Travel Guide, and with the help of support staff, You can not perform the Inca Trail independently. Book now through [email]
Alternative Inca Trail; Salkantay Tour 5D / 4N, if you did not find spaces for the Inca Trail.
Official Availability for the Inca Trail 2021
We recommend booking your Inca Trail at least 4 months in advance, as permits are sold quickly.19